2008 Jan 14 19:38

Re: [vox] Another Free Viewsonic CRT

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Rod Roark wrote:

Don's offer of a Viewsonic CRT reminds me that I have a perfectly good
Viewsonic A70 collecting dust in my garage.  This is a 17-incher.

I'm in Fairfield, in case anyone is passing through and wants it.
Im tempted to post my old pitch about donating to an old folks home. The older people get, the more I think they should be on the net. Get the grumpy old men with memories of world wars and depressions online in forums and newsgroups where kids make dumb comments about those times. I bet that would liven them up.
(thats the short version of the pitch)

Gandalf Parker