2008 Jan 14 13:12

[vox] LUGOD anniversary food

LUGOD's 9th anniversary meeting is in just over a week (Monday January 21st).
I suggest we get pizza from Village Bakery, as we've done the past few times,
as people seem to enjoy it.  (It's also nice to support a local business.)
Any objections?

As for a cake, do people have a preference or recommendation for a bakery
or grocery store we should get it from?

Thx,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/