2008 Jan 01 21:12

[vox] Fwd: HSC-Sacramento is closed!

Once more, for the benefit of interested parties. The
store is hanging on by a thread, and this is our last
chance to save it from closing for good.

HSC Electronic Supply of Sacramento
4837 Amber Lane
Sacramento, California 95841
(916) 338-2545
(916) 338-1689 FAX
Hours: Mon - Fri 9AM - 6PM, Sat 9AM - 5PM

--- "john.k@hfeelectronics.com"