Re: [vox] Times Square Ball (off-topic)

Nope, I'm afraid not.

On Dec 31, 2007, at 1:04 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 09:33:30AM -0800, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
I only bring this up because I'm the guy who wrote the firmware for
the triangles. Enjoy the show. :)
Any OSS or Linux used to do this, out of curiosity?
If so, I'm sure we'd be honored if you'd be willing to give a mini- presentation
(say, 10-15min) some time.

Happy new year, and good luck! :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/