[vox] HSC Buyout Meeting

For the benefit of interested parties, concerning
ongoing developments at Halted Supply Co (HSC). I've
gotten some great feedback from Linux users in this
area regarding this.

There is a meeting scheduled at HSC on 12/22 at 4pm.
Please be there if you are interested in helping to
save the store. Your support is needed even if you
have no money to invest in the buyout.

--- "john.k@hfeelectronics.com"