January 6: Social gathering

[vox] LUGOD Library donation

At LUGOD's last meeting, John Fabiani heard that we were considering
donating our collection of books to the Davis Public Library.
(Since then, per Lee Welter's suggestion, we've discussed breaking up the
donation, and giving some to the Woodland library.)

John graciously donated a large collection of books to LUGOD over the weekend:

* Star Office 6.0 Users Guide
* Eclipse in Action
* Beginning SUSE Linux
* Moving to the Linux Business Desktop
* Microsoft Front Page 2000 Bible
* SQL Server 6.5
* Kylix Developer's Guide
* Beginning Java 2, SDK 1.4
* Core Servlets & JavaServer Pages
* Professional Java Data
* Mastering Delphi 5
* SAMS Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache
* JSP & Java: The Complete Guide to Website Development
* Java How to Program
* Java Swing

Thanks, John!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com