[vox] Reminder: Social gathering tomorrow (Tue. Dec. 4th)

[vox] Reminder: Social gathering tomorrow (Tue. Dec. 4th)

LUGOD members will be meeting at Crepeville at 6:30pm tomorrow
(Tuesday, December 4th) for a social gathering.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Maps/directions:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

Note: Crepeville takes CASH ONLY.  They have an ATM in back, but it charges
you, and many banks ALSO charge you, so it's best to get cash from your own
bank ahead of time.  (A number of banks are located in downtown Davis, not far
from Crepeville.)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/