January 6: Social gathering
2007 Nov 11 19:56

[vox] Fwd: November SacLUG meeting this Thursday (2007-11-08)

For more, visit: http://www.saclug.org/

----- Forwarded message from Gary McGlinn -----

Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:15:12 -0800
From: Gary McGlinn
Subject: [Lug-nuts] November meeting

Hi,

Our meeting comes early this month.  We will meet this Thursday from
7-9 at ExitCertified.

The agenda is still open, but I'll start off by talking a bit about my
recent home network configuration and route and iptables.  I'll talk a
little bit about wireless, but I haven't done a lot with it.

Still open to other topics.

The second Thursday can't be much earlier than the 8th.  For those of
you that also attend SacJUG, this month we are in the week before
them, instead of being after.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com