2007 Oct 18 12:14

[vox] [fwd] O'Reilly UG News--MAKE's Latest Books

For those interested in O'Reilly's MAKE magazine and series of books...
(since us Linux folks are often DIYers at heart!)

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon -----

Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:09:18 -0700
From: "Marsee Henon"
Subject: UG News--MAKE's Latest Books

Hi,

MAKE has a few new books coming out this month and I wanted to get an
early start looking for reviewers. Please let me know if you or any of
your members are interested in the following titles:

Making Things Talk
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510510/

Illustrated Guide to Astronomical Wonders
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596526856/

The Best of MAKE
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596514280/

Eccentric Cubicle
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510541/

There's also a new issue of Make Magazine featuring "DIY Wheels"
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596513870/index.html

--Marsee