2007 Oct 17 12:52

[vox] Looking for 3.5 in Hard drive enclosure and a PS

[vox] Looking for 3.5 in Hard drive enclosure and a PS

Hey all,

I'm not sure how appropriate this is, considering I'm not an active member of LUGOD.  but I need the following to fix a friends computer (Which will probably end up being a house computer, running some brand of linux).  I'm willing to pay in either money or alcohol/food if someone has either of these:

1) A Power supply, 350watts or greater.

2) A 3.5 inch external Hard disk enclosure (or two), preferably USB 2.0, but I'll take whatever you got.

Thanks all for the help!

Shaun