2007 Oct 05 19:29

[vox] free (but useful) stuff

Vox,

I'm going through the garage, and have free stuff to give away:

__Systems__

* Dual Athlon MP (1.5Ghz) CPUs + mobo + new massive heatsinks with volume
controls widgets + 2GB 400Mhz PC3200 RAM (4 sticks) **
* complete ancient k6-2 system w/ (20GB?) hd + ether + sound + (128 MB?) ram
* athlon XP 1.5 Ghz system with SATA card + (512MB?) ram + case with PS
* complete p-133 system (with ethernet and scsi)

__Cases and Parts__

* tower case with cool Tux sticker in front, and "FOO" sticker on side
* empty tower case
* p2-450 + mobo + case
* celeron 450 cpu + mobo

__PCI Cards__

* s3 trio/virge pci video
* pci stealth 64 video
* sb 128 pci audio
* trident 4mb pci video
* linksys etherfast pci 10/100 (3 cards) (* if you take 2 or all 3)
* SI 4-port SATA pci (* if you take both)
* SI 2-port SATA pci (* if you take both)
* adaptec pci scsi 29160p card **

__ISA Cards__

* isa 10mb ethernet
* winbond isa ethernet
* isa token ring

__Monitors__

* 17" crt (can't see brand)
* viewsonic 17" CRT

__Other__

* moderately cat fur covered black office chair with arm rests
* lightly cat fur covered black office chair without arm rests
* netgear 10MB hub (5 port)
* APC Backups Pro 500 (needs new battery, which is like $25 online) **

Stuff marked with a single asterisk (*) is free as in beer, that is,
you give me a bottle of some interesting beer, and it's yours. Stuff
marked with a double asterisk (**) is also free, that is, you give me a
case of interesting beer, and it's yours. Everything else is implore-ware
(that is, I implore you to take it -- please, take it all).

Beer rates are negotiable. Nugget chocolate also considered as a form
of currency. First come, first served. Please reply to me directly.

-Gabe