January 6: Social gathering
2007 Aug 29 15:14

Re: [vox] HSC is closing!

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Cylar Z wrote:
This is in regard to Halted Supply Company (HSC), one
of the last remaining retailers of used electronics
and computer equipment in the Sacramento area. It's an
I wish I had thought to ask for such a thing earlier.
I have a garage full of old internet providor equipment that is still there just because Im too environmentalist to throw it in the dump. That or waiting for an electronics recycling event.

Gandalf Parker