January 6: Social gathering
2007 Aug 05 16:30

[vox] Flyer for Aug & Oct meetings

I've quickly whipped together a flyer for our next two scheduled presentation
meetings (Aug's "Intrusion Detection through Virtualization" and
Oct's "Google Summer of Code") for Jim Stockford of SF-LUG to print, to
be handed out at the LUG booth at LWE this week.

For those of you who feel like posting and printing any _locally_
(Davis/Sac/etc.), please feel free!

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org