2007 Aug 05 15:35

LUGOD @ LWE (Was re: [vox] [fwd] about new forms of dangerous junkmail)

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 04:48:30PM -0700, Subramaniyam Pooni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is LUGODs presence in the Linux Worl Conference
> in SFO ? Is anybody attending ? I might be there next
> week at the conference.

Sam - See:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

I've also got a newsbit up on the LUGOD.org front page :)
(Also seen via RSS feed here:
  http://www.lugod.org/news/item.php?show=2007-07-26+10:15 )

Discussion happens over on our vox-outreach list...

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/