2007 Jul 02 14:28

[vox] Reminder: Social gathering tomorrow (July 3rd)

[vox] Reminder: Social gathering tomorrow (July 3rd)

LUGOD members will be meeting at Crepeville Restaurant in Davis
for a social gathering tomorrow (Tues. July 3rd) at 6:30pm.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

Also note that our following meeting, on Monday July 16th -- on the topic
of generating HDR panoramic photos using Open Source software -- will take
place at Sudwerk restaurant (rather than our normal location, the library):

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2007.07.16

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org