January 6: Social gathering
2007 Jun 27 23:26

[vox] Photography clubs

Hey all, since the next LUGOD general meeting (July 16th) will be about
photography ( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2007.07.16 ), I was
wondering if those of you who happen to be part of a photography club
would be willing to spread the word about the meeting.

(I noticed our very own Alex Mandel is listed on the "Davis Photography Club"
page on DavisWiki, and asked him to contact them, since there seems to be no
main 'contact address,' like LUGOD has.)

Thanks in advance!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/