2007 Jun 22 12:00

[vox] TRS 80, anyone?

A little OT for a Linux list, sorry, but someone is trying to keep dad's working TRS80 out of the landfill.

Any hobbyist on the list want a very old (apparently working) computer?

Robin's phone number is (530) 758-8882

Hi Larry: I found my father's Radio Shack TRS 80 circa 1983 in mint condition....do you need this icon for your historic collection in your closet? All he used it for was an ancient program to classify pavement for repair schedules. Robin