2007 Jun 06 18:16

[vox] Re: Windows? FEH!

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 04:18:34PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
> What doesn't work:
<snip>

I forgot one.  KMail works great for send/receive email and calendar
(so far as I've tested it), but looking up addresses in the company
address book (via LDAP) doesn't seem to work.

Will be back in the office and poking the IT guy about it tomorrow, to
see what we can find out.

-bill!
(plus, Kubuntu is WAY shinier and easier to use than Windows XP...)