2007 May 30 16:46

[vox] Semi-OT: Free Sun Ultra 1 & Netra T1

[vox] Semi-OT: Free Sun Ultra 1 & Netra T1

Someone is giving away an Ultra 1 and Netra T1, and asked if I knew anyone
who wants it.  I said I'd ask LUGOD.  Contact me privately, and I'll put
you in touch.

Note:
  "they both work, but no cables.
  and if they want one, they have to take the other :p"

:)