2007 May 30 16:46

[vox] Sybase ASE 15 discs - last chance

LUGOD has a collection of Sybase Adapteive Server Enterprise 15 disc sets.
The label says:

  * Evaluation kit ... for Windows and Linux...
    see: http://www.sybase.com/ase15/

  * CD1 contains: Training materials & Resources

  * CD2 contains: Sybase ASE 15.0 Update 1 software
    - Developer Edition for Windows (Dev license)
    - Eval Edition for Windows (Fully functional 30-day trial license)

  * CD3 contains: Sybase ASE 15.0 Update 1 software
    - Developer Edition for Linux (Dev license)
    - Eval Edition for Linux (Fully functional 30-day trial license)
    - Express Edition for Linux (Free dev & deployment license)

They're bulky, and taking a _lot_ of space in LUGOD's give-aways-and-handouts
box, so we were planning on disposing them soon.

If you're interested (we also have a copious amount of "ISUG Journal" magazines
from early 2006), please let Henry or I know ASAP!

Thanks,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/