2007 May 22 14:47

Re: [vox] Live cds

Have you ever checked out BartPE?
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

Joshua

On 5/18/07, Jimbo < evesautomotive@charter.net> wrote:
Don't want to beat a dead horse but I think that these live cds are
going to help linux in a big way.

They have a live cd for just about anything EXCEPT windblows.

I have just found out that there is even a kde 4.0 live cd (downloading
as I am writing this).

I wish that I can make it to the installfest tomorrow but I have been
lazy today and didn't do a dam thing all day long except tweak my
linux.  Now I have no other choice but to work around the house tomorrow.