2007 May 07 10:33

[vox] Interest in another Tux Paint talk?

[vox] Interest in another Tux Paint talk?

Since I'll be living in Davis again as of this month, and LUGOD is in need
of speakers for June and beyond, I thought I'd offer to do another talk
on Tux Paint.

The last time I did was back in December 2005, and a lot of improvements
have been made in the last year and a half.  (SVG support, Input Method,
slideshow, animated and directional brushes.)

I can probably take June's slot, unless anyone else wanted to speak then.
(Speaking of... :^) )

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/