2007 Apr 27 10:00

[vox] [fwd] Andrew Morton Talk ["The State of the Linux Kernel",at Google, Mtn View, May 1st]

Another one seen on SVLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Leslie Hawthorn -----

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:42:01 -0700
From: "Leslie Hawthorn"
Subject: [svlug] Andrew Morton Talk
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org

Hello everyone,

Andrew Morton will be presenting at Google HQ next Tuesday evening on "The
State of the Linux Kernel."  All guests are welcome, and please feel free to
send this information along to anyone who may be interested.

More details, including directions, here:
http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/04/open-source-developers-google-speaker_24.html

Cheers,
LH

--