2007 Apr 26 16:58

[vox] [fwd] Open Source Developers Event [CommunityOne in SF,May 7th]

Seen on SVLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Mark Weisler -----

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:25:26 -0700
From: Mark Weisler
Subject: [svlug] Open Source Developers Event

I want to pass on some information about an event sponsored by Sun.

CommunityOne is a free one day event happening just prior to the JavaOne
conference on May 7th.  It's aim is to bring together developers, and
companies to collaborate, and share information on Java, Web 2.0
technologies, Ajax, Ruby, OpenSolaris, and Linux.  Keynote speakers
include Tim O'Reilly, the RedMonk guys, and Ian Murdock (who, along with
his wife Debra, started Debian).  There's free beer in the evening!
It's free, but pre-registration is required, please see below.

URL & Registration: http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/
Agenda:
http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/pdfs/CommunityOne2007_agenda.pdf

- --