2007 Apr 19 11:10

Re: Ubuntu 7.04 Released! [[vox] CD burns needed for WEF and GTCevents]

Re: Ubuntu 7.04 Released! [[vox] CD burns needed for WEF and GTCevents]

On 4/19/07, Micah Cowan <micah@cowan.name> wrote:
FYI, Ubuntu 7.04 ("Feisty Fawn") was released at ~7:30 am (Pacific time)
this morning! :)

...though I'd recommend either finding a damn good mirror, or waiting
awhile for the download, until the hubbub dies down a bit. I'm upgrading
my work box atm (home's been running Feisty for about a month), and
downloads are at ~20kbs :-/

-Micah
Does anyone know if Herd-5 plus all updates exactly equals final.
I understand that the package count will be different unless you clear out
"Installed (Local or Obsolete)".  In my case that is 29 packages, mostly old
Linux Headers, etc.  If there is any question, I would rather format the drive
and start from scratch.  No sense in introducing potential problems later.

tnx
-rich