January 6: Social gathering
2007 Apr 16 22:47

Re: [vox] mythtv anyone?

Wes Hardaker wrote:
Anyone in town set up a mythtv box yet?  I have a Tivo series one that
I likely need to replace in the near future and I'm looking at doing a
myth solution instead...  I think the software install doesn't look
too bad, assuming you have the right hardware.  It's picking the
hardware that looks more tricky ;-)

Anyone done it?  Do ya like it?  Want a visitor in your livingroom for
a demo?  (heh)
I too am interested, as I've just recently been thinking of doing the same thing.

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/