January 6: Social gathering
2007 Mar 29 14:56

Re: [vox] Alt Speaker in April

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 04:52:34PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I'm working on a Geography GIS seminar this quarter and we might be
> getting someone from Google to come up and talk, I've planted the idea
> that maybe this person could double dip and talk at Lugod too.
> How set is the 4/16 talk on Oracle?
> Since I'm still not exactly sure this is still just an idea, are people
> interested in it? When would we need confirmation by?
> I'm aiming to get this all worked out by Friday.

Alex - Oracle can move to May, and in fact that will work out better for
them -- there'll be more, new interesting things to talk about.

Nick - do we have the library reserved for the May 21st meeting?

Back to Alex - once you confirm whether your Google contact can come speak
in April?  It's now available. :)

Thanks!