January 6: Social gathering
2007 Mar 29 13:31

[vox] Alt Speaker in April

I'm working on a Geography GIS seminar this quarter and we might be getting someone from Google to come up and talk, I've planted the idea that maybe this person could double dip and talk at Lugod too.
How set is the 4/16 talk on Oracle?
Since I'm still not exactly sure this is still just an idea, are people interested in it? When would we need confirmation by?
I'm aiming to get this all worked out by Friday.

Alex