2007 Mar 14 14:44

Re: [vox] Dell asks: What Linux do you want?

Re: [vox] Dell asks: What Linux do you want?

Replies below:

Bill Kendrick wrote:
What flavor Linux do Dell users want?

Mar. 13, 2007, DesktopLinux.com

  "In a new survey launched yesterday, Dell is asking its customers
  exactly what they want from a Linux desktop. Why? Because, it appears,
  they're going to make one."
I am curious as to what sort of limitations Dell would put on the installation with regard to the warranty and support.

Direct link to the survey:

  "Listening Linux Learnings: We're Listening"
  http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/corp/linux?s=corp

Alienware has a survey about Linux on their systems, too.  A trend? :^)

  http://www.alienware.com/Surveys/AlienSurvey.aspx?Id=29607129825