2007 Mar 14 03:37

Re: [vox] Linux/Unix Summer Work?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Michael Cheselka wrote:

What positions do you know of in Japan?
Are they only for students?
I got my internship in linux working for an ISP that was owned by an american lawyer with a japanese wife. He was very into new technologies. When the dot-com crashes happened he went to Japan. I understand he is back into law but knowing him there are servers involved.
I thought Id toss an intro to the guy that was asking.

Gandalf Parker