2007 Mar 13 11:21

Re: [vox] Fwd: Relocating to Davis....

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Bill Kendrick wrote:
I have some various questions not only about net
access, but also where to live.  Among other things, I
want to be able to work on my Mustangs without being
hassled by an apt. manager (they're bad about that in
FL).
Telecommute is great, but Internet is fattening.

When I moved I called the cops and asked.
Of course I had kids and was curious about schools mostly. But you would be surprised what they can answer. Maybe not questions about dsl pops, but they might be able to clue you to an apt manager. At least they can probably tell you about any that pester them alot about cars. And maybe places you wouldnt want to have vintage cars out in the open (theft, vandalism)

Gandalf Parker