2007 Mar 14 15:10

[vox] Fwd: Relocating to Davis....

Matt posted to vox from a non-subscribed address, so it was discarded
my the list software.  I'm forwarding it to vox for him.

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Lawson <lawson08@yahoo.com>
Subject: Relocating to Davis....
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

Howdy!

I'm a *nix-head whose about to relocate to Davis.
Fortunately I get to keep to my [developer] job in
Florida and will be working remotely.  However if
someone could help orient me now, before I decide
where to live, I'd appreciate it.

I have some various questions not only about net
access, but also where to live.  Among other things, I
want to be able to work on my Mustangs without being
hassled by an apt. manager (they're bad about that in
FL).

Anyway, if it's OT then email me lawson08@yahoo.com  I
appreciate any help!  Thanks!

- matt

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/