2007 Mar 11 21:43

[vox] Collaborative Book Software

So I'm looking for options to provide an online living document.
While a wiki is an option, it might be hard to maintain a book structure
with a lot of users and a list of self enforced rules.

Features:
WYSIWG Editing
Automatic Table of Contents
Multi-user security levels
Bulk print option - ie take the whole document and put it to pdf with
the click of a button.

Any suggestions?
Alex