2007 Mar 04 14:53

Re: [vox] linux recommendation [plus win32 rant ;) ]

Re: [vox] linux recommendation [plus win32 rant ;) ]

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 02:24:18PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
>   * Installsheild - looks like it's trying to be an APT-style update
>     repository for 2 different programs on my system

Oh, and the nice thing about this one...  the other day it popped up this
urgent sounding bubble over my taskbar.  "Installshield needs to download
updates!"

"Yeah, yeah, ok, whatever."

A few minutes later:

"There were no updates!  Please try again later!"

...  "Then why the hell were you telling me you need to downloa--- whatever,
I need another coffee! >:^P"