2007 Mar 03 09:13

[vox] Kubuntu Upgrade Question

Is there something like a Debian testing version of Kubuntu.  I like the fact
that with Debian "testing" things never stop.  That is OpenOffice, KDE, etc.
just keep upgrading forever.  Your system never terminates or "finishes."  So
is it possible to get such a version of Kubuntu, or do the Kubuntu versions
reach a point where you stop upgrading, and to go further you have to
download a new version of Kubuntu?

Thank you.

Bob