2007 Feb 04 17:55

Re: [vox] Windows Vista

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 10:52:45 -0800 (PST), David T. Harris wrote:
> Do you by any chance know if you can dual boot OS X on an Intel
> MacBook with Linux or BSD (Open, Net or Free) ?

I couldn't find a definitive answer in a few minutes' searching, and
none of their websites came out and said "yes, we will" or "no, we
will not" run on an Intel Mac. However, I suspect the answer is "yes,
if we have drivers for the various bits of hardware."

I might dig out another hard drive and see what happens when I try to
install Net- or FreeBSD, if I get some time.