2007 Jan 11 09:34

[vox] 2007 Q1 meetings booked!

LUGOD is still looking for speakers for May 2007 and beyond, but we've
got January through April booked.  *Whew!*

Jan 15: Brian Lavendar - "IMAP and System Mirroring"
Feb 19: Seth Duffey, Webmaster, City of Davis - "Creating Accessible Websites"
Mar 19: Ingres Corporation - "Ingres 2006 Relational Database"
Apr 16: Oracle - (Exact topic TBA)

For more, see:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

And, of course, between these meetings are first-Tuesday-of-the-month
social gatherings.

Enjoy,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org