2007 Jan 11 07:45

[vox] [fwd] Linux Panel Discussion announced for Jan 25th - SantaClara CC

----- Forwarded message from Sally Bixby <sallyb@rtcgroup.com> -----

Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:39:30 -0800
From: "Sally Bixby"
Subject: Linux Panel Discussion announced for Jan 25th - Santa Clara CC

Hi,

I know you don't typically endorse or send out news about events, but
the technical conference called the Real-Time & Embedded Computing
Conference (RTECC) will be at the Santa Clara Convention Center on
Thursday, January 25th (its completely free to attend) and we've got a
new Linux Panel Discussion that I thought you and your members might
enjoy.  Here's a snapshot for your review.  For a guest badge or more
info ::: www.rtecc.com/santaclara. Walk in guests are welcome as well.

9:45 - 11:15 am     Panel Discussion

LINUX...THE FUTURE IS NOW

presented by FSM Labs' President and CEO, Mr. Victor Yodaiken

Listen in on this influential group of Linux Experts as they discuss the
convergence and interoperability of Linux Enterprise and devices using
multi-core, virtualization, synchronization and security technologies.
Moderated by Bill Weinberg, President of Linux Pundit

Panelists include:

Victor Yodaiken ::: President & CEO of FSMLabs and creator of RTLinux

Rajive Joshi :::   Principal Software Engineer with Real-Time
Innovations

Moiz Kohari :::   Director of Real Time Solutions with Novell, and
former CEO of Mission Critical Linux

Marc Miller :::  Strategic Alliance Manager with Advanced Micro Devices
(AMD)

David Rivas ::: Chief Technology Officer with a la Mobile

Michael Ticse ::: VP of Business Dev. with Velankani Communications
Technologies

About the moderator:::

Mr. Bill Weinberg brings over 18 years open systems, embedded, and other
IT experience to his Independent Analyst / Consultancy at
Linuxpundit.com.  Previously, he worked as Senior Analyst and Mobile
Linux / Carrier Grade Linux Initiative Manager at Open Source
Development Labs.  Prior to OSDL, Mr. Weinberg was a founding
team-member at MontaVista Software, helping establish Linux as the
favored platform for next-generation intelligent device development. He
also worked at Lynx Real-Time Systems, Acer Computer, and Microtec
Research. Today Mr. Weinberg is known for his writing and speaking on
topics that include Open Source licensing, international adoption of
Linux, embedded/real-time computing, application porting/migration, and
Linux-based consumer applications. He is a regular contributor
periodicals like to LinuxUser, ComputerWorld, and Enterprise Open
Source, and a frequent speaker at open source and mobile events around
the world.

Please post or share the open invitation with your members if you feel
its appropriate.

Happy New Year, and we hope to welcome you and your colleagues on
January 25th,

Best - Sally
Sally Bixby  ~  The RTC Group
office/ +1 503.274.8005    cell/ +1 949.547.2885
Int'l Marketing Manager / Event Production Manager
Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conferences (RTECC) www.rtecc.com
<http://www.rtecc.com/>

COMING in FEB '07!  MVA Communications Ecosystem Conference (MVACEC)
www.mvacec.com <http://www.mvacec.com/>

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/