Re: [vox] The Ease of Linux

> (And don't even get me started on the joys of Amarok vs... well, whatever
> piece of spyware-laden crap even comes close to matching it in 'Doze.)

Since you wrote this, I've been reading about Amarok.  When I first starting
using Linux Amarok was very buggy, and so I began using XMMS.  But according
to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_media_players

Amarok appears to have gone far beyond XMMS.  So I'll download Amarok
tomorrow.

There are some radio stations that I like that play .pls files, however, and I
don't know if Amarok can do that.

Bob