Re: [vox] Re: Mp3 Music For Linux?

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 01:20:45AM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> > Has anyone actually looked at the CDparania code?  It has some sloppy C memory
> > management coding in it
> >
> > Ruben
>

> Never looked.  Sloppy in what way?  Obvious loss of pointers to dynamic
> memory?

Sloppy in its use of mallac without free.  Good thing its not a server program, nor is
it very secure.

Ruben

> Pete

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming
sharecroppers to our own cultural heritage -- we need
the ability to participate in our own society."

"> I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.

I guess you missed that one."