Re: [vox] Mp3 Music For Linux?

On Tue 26 Dec 06,  9:23 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> said:
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 09:38:29PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> >
> > Peter (who still uses enlightenment after all these years)
>
> *Spitoon!*  Well... there's yer problem!
>
> ;)

Eh?  Speak up sonny.  These old ears don't work like they used to!  :-)

I remember when fvwm was considered Mr. Fancy Pants...

Ol' Pete

--
How VBA rounds a number depends on the number's internal representation.
You cannot always predict how it will round when the rounding digit is 5.

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p@dirac.org web: http://www.dirac.org/p