[vox] Posting to the lists

Hi all,

I just wanted to mention that due to recent major increases in spam
activity, last night I've increased my mail server's greylisting delay
from 15 seconds to 45 minutes.

What this means is: if you post a message to any of the LUGOD mailing
lists and have not previously done so within the past 35 days, then
there will be a delay of 45 minutes or more before your message is
distributed.

For more information about greylisting, see:

  http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/whitepaper.html

And yes, the change has improved things greatly.  For the past few
mornings I had seen 10-20 spams in my inbox.  This morning, none at
all!

Rod