Re: [vox] Ride to LUGOD Meetings

Hello,

Anyone going to pick up Bill?
If so, I could also use a ride but I am in Fairfield by the Mall.

Mike

On 12/1/06, Bill Wells <hammer29@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Bill
No responses to date.  It's a bad time of the year for a lot  of people to
take on an additional responsibility . . . Holiday obligations to friends,
family, etc.  Might be an item to do after the first of the year when
schedules are not so hectic.  I appreciate your interest.

Bill

--
When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.