2006 Nov 27 23:15

Re: [vox] cell phone contracts

On Nov 26, 2006, at 9:02 AM, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

Well, that sunk it.  I'm now the proud owner of a Treo 700p.
Eww...I'm jealous. Assuming you don't mind sharing, can I got some details on how much you're paying for data access and through which provider? Cingular wants $45 on top of their regular voice fees and this is just inane to me. I like T-mobile's $20 charge for unlimited data usage but I've had less success with the reception of T-mobile than Cingular where I live and work.