2006 Nov 26 15:08

[vox] [OT] Surface mount soldering

I figure someone here might be able to help me.  I have a pair of boards with
ruined PCMCIA power switcihng chips, which are 30-pin SSOP.  I have ordered
some replacement chips (free as samples), but I can't replace them myself. Is
there anoyone here who can replace the chips for me? (if it's much trouble,
I'd be happy to compensate)

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/