2006 Nov 03 11:51

[vox] [fwd] USENIX Annual Tech '07 Call for Papers

----- Forwarded message from Lionel Garth Jones -----

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:10:34 -0800
From: Lionel Garth Jones
Subject: USENIX Annual Tech '07 Call for Papers

---------------------------------------
Call for Papers
2007 USENIX Annual Technical Conference
June 17-22, 2006, Santa Clara, CA
Paper Submissions Deadline: January 9, 2007
http://www.usenix.org/usenix07/cfpa/
---------------------------------------

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of the 2007 USENIX Annual Technical Conference program
committee, we request your ideas, proposals, and papers for tutorials,
refereed papers, and a poster session.

The program committee invites you to submit original and innovative
papers to the Refereed Papers Track of the 2007 USENIX Annual Technical
Conference. Authors are required to submit full papers by 11:59 p.m.
PST, Tuesday,
January 9, 2007.

We seek high-quality submissions that further the knowledge and
understanding of modern computing systems, with an emphasis on practical
implementations and experimental results. We encourage papers that break
new ground or present insightful results based on experience with
computer systems. The USENIX conference has a broad scope.

Specific topics of interest include but are not limited to:

* Architectual interaction
* Benchmarking
* Deployment experience
* Distributed and parallel systems
* Embedded systems
* Energy/power management
* File and storage systems
* Networking and network services
* Operating systems
* Reliability, availability, and scalability
* Security, privacy, and trust
* System and network management
* Usage studies and workload characterization
* Virtualization
* Web technology
* Wireless and mobile systems

More information on these and other submission guidelines is available
on our Web site:

http://www.usenix.org/usenix07/cfpa/

IMPORTANT DATES:
Paper submissions due: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 11:59 p.m. PST
Notification to authors: Monday, March 19, 2007
Final papers due: Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Please note that January 9 is a hard deadline; no extensions will be
given.

We look forward to your submissions.

On behalf of the Annual Tech '07 Conference Organizers,

Jeff Chase, Duke University
Srinivasan Seshan, Carnegie Mellon University
2007 USENIX Annual Technical Conference Program Co-Chairs
usenix07chairs@usenix.org

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/