2006 Oct 03 16:36

[vox] Re: Flyers around campus

Today's Topics:
   1. Flyers around campus (Bill Kendrick)

You have a stack ready? Or a pdf for me?
I'm assuming that these include the installfest info for later this month. For those of you who aren't familiar with campus, I'll be willing to take you on a flyering tour wed or thurs just email me offlist.

I'll even throw in some chalking if I happen to wake up early(lol)

Ahh, the joys of being a student again,
Alex