2006 Sep 26 14:32

Re: [vox] Re: Laptop purchase recomendation

Re: [vox] Re: Laptop purchase recomendation

at least check out rcubed. i was very happy with them;
the machine is new, with warrantee, is relatively low
priced and works out of the box.
http://shoprcubed.com
good luck (i don't work for them, just a happy customer)
jim@well.com
write me if you have questions.