2006 Sep 17 13:19

[vox] Kubuntu Package Selection

I was wondering how Kubuntu package section compared to Debian's.  I assume
that they are very close, is that right?

On rare occasions I have a need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader (which allows one
to fill in forms unlike the open source readers) and Real Audio.  But I can't
get those two commercial programs to work on Debian.  Are they easier to use
on Kubuntu?

Thank you.

Bob