2006 Sep 01 16:44

Re: [vox] Software for Flyers

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 03:55:35PM -0700, Orson Jones wrote:
> Actually, it would be interesting to have an option to record user
> input while creating the image. Then you would be able to re-render it
> at a higher resolution.

Hadn't thought of the 'higher res' idea, but I did, at one point, begin
working on a record-and-playback feature in Tux Paint, so that it could
sit and demo itself... say, at OSEF's booth at LinuxWorld.

I never got it working, and I think the upcomign slideshow[*] feature
might be good for that, though.

[*] Get the latest dev version from SourceForge.net CVS:
  http://www.tuxpaint.org/download/source/#cvs

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/